React Native Developer
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for your business goals. We cover the backend and frontend of your application using the most innovative tech stacks. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet your business goals and satisfy your users’ expectations. We’ve leveraged React, Ember, Angular and Vue on the frontend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, senseFly, parcelLab and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate React Native Developer who can strengthen our team. If you have the talent and the skills it takes, apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team,
- work based on Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work from just about any place in the world,
- new Macbook Pro for you to use - we work on the best equipment.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- experience in developing iOS and Android applications with React Native,
- familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- deep knowledge of the latest js standards,
- knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox),
- familiarity with debugging tools,
- ability to work with with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities,
- familiarity with the platforms' basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- experience in 3rd party services integration,
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
- you can effectively search for information you need,
- you have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients,
- you love to be in charge of the project you are working on.
- one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS,
- basic knowledge on debugging tools for iOS and Android,
- good knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
6500-9500 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 5200-7600 PLN gross (UoP)
Perks & benefits:
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and subsidised lunches,
- Team Retreats twice and Team Meetups.